Production of various types of steel structures showed a variety of trends
In January–June 2021, production of the main types of steel structures in Ukraine grew by 14% to 182.6 thousand tons y-o-y, according to the results of production of certain types of industrial products published by the State Statistics Service.
In H1 2021, production of certain types of steel structures showed a variety of trends:
- pre-engineered construction systems — a 23.3% increase to 33.6 thousand tons;
- lattice towers and masts — a 78.9% increase to 3.1 thousand tons;
- scaffolds, formworks, fixtures for mines and other equipment — a 9.7% increase to 37.3 thousand tons;
- other structures — a 29.7% increase to 66.4 thousand tons;
- spillways, lock gates, docks, other marine and river structures — a 31.4% decrease to 30.1 thousand tons;
- various tanks, cisterns etc. — a 4.6% increase to 11 thousand tons;
- metal containers for compressed or liquefied gas — a 16.6% decrease to 1.1 thousand tons.