Some restrictions will be eased after 11 May
The Cabinet of Ministers extended most lockdown restrictions until 22 May. This decision was made at today’s extraordinary meeting, 4 May.
- visits to parks, squares and recreation areas;
- visits to beauty salons and hairdressers;
- wholesale and retail trade in non-food products, excluding entertainment and children’s areas in shopping and recreational centers;
- operation of takeaway catering companies;
- operation of summer areas of registered cafés and restaurants;
- work of museums and libraries;
- team sports training for professional teams at closed sports bases;
- work of household appliances service centers;
- work of dental clinics, auditors, lawyers and notaries.
“The government is primarily interested in relaunching as soon as possible all sectors of the economy that have been halted due to the epidemic. We’ve talked a lot with business representatives, we understand their needs and requests. Businesses need time to prepare for a safe relaunch,” says Prime Minister of Ukraine, Denys Shmygal.