News Industry steel structures 21 May 2021
Production of various types of steel structures showed a variety of trends
In Q1 2021, production of the main types of steel structures in Ukraine increased by 2.3% to 83 thousand tons y-o-y, according to the results of production of certain types of industrial products published by the State Statistics Service.
In Q1 2021, production of certain types of steel structures showed a variety of trends:
- pre-engineered construction systems — a 10.6% decrease to 11.9 thousand tons;
- lattice towers and masts — a 9.9% increase to 1.4 thousand tons;
- scaffolds, formworks, fixtures for mines and other equipment — a 1.5% drop to 18.4 thousand tons;
- other structures — a 51% growth to 32.2 thousand tons;
- spillways, lock gates, docks, other marine and river structures — a 49.7% fall to 13.8 thousand tons;
- various tanks, cisterns etc. — a 5.4% increase to 4.8 thousand tons;
- metal containers for compressed or liquefied gas — an 8.7% rise to 0.6 thousand tons.
As reported earlier, in 2020, production of the main types of steel structures in Ukraine declined by 26.3% to 346.5 thousand tons.