The first batch of about 1000 tons is available for ordering and shipment
Metal trading company Metinvest-SMC has arranged the import of deficit steel plates from Italy. The planned volume of deliveries to Ukraine is about 3.5 thousand tons. This is stated in the message of Metinvest-SMC on the Facebook page.
“Now the first batch of our import delivery from Ferriera Valsider, with a total volume of about 1,000 tons, is already available for order and shipment at the Metinvest-SMC steel center in Lviv,” the message says.
The range of these products includes:
- hot-rolled sheet 20/30/40/50mm x 2450mm x 6000mm;
- hot-rolled sheet 20/30/50mm x 2450mm x 9000mm;
- hot-rolled sheet 20mm x 2450mm x 10000mm;
- hot-rolled sheet 15/20/30mm x 2450mm x 12000mm.
In the near future, deliveries of hot-rolled sheet from Trametal S.p.A. are expected.
- Trametal S.p.A. is a leading European manufacturer of structural steel plates. Located in the Italian city of San Giorgio di Nogaro.
- Ferriera Valsider is an Italian manufacturer of steel plates and hot rolled coils. Operating since 2001, located in Verona.
Some assortment positions of rolled metal products were produced only at the Azovstal plant. Steel plates produced at the plant were used in shipbuilding, power and special machine building, bridge building, production of large-diameter pipes for main gas and oil pipelines.