Member companies of Ukrtruboprom cut production by 35.9%
In H1, Ukrainian pipe companies reduced pipe production by 29.4% to 408 thousand tons compared to the same period a year earlier,
according to Interfax-Ukraine.
Member companies of Ukrtruboprom cut production of pipes by 35.9% to 272.1 thousand tons in H1.
In June, Ukraine produced 75.4 thousand tons of pipes, of which 48.9 thousand tons were made by Ukrtruboprom member companies.
In H1, production at Interpipe companies reduced as follows:
- Interpipe NTRP — by 43.1% to 77 thousand tons;
- Interpipe NMPP — by 33.6% to 35.7 thousand tons;
- Interpipe Niko Tube — by 29.1% to 148.4 thousand tons.
In January–June, Dniprovskiy Pipe Works produced 0.3 thousand tons of pipes against 13.6 thousand tons in the same period of the previous year. Centravis cut production by 14% to 9.8 thousand tons. Production of Trubostal shrank by 30.8% to 0.9 thousand tons of pipes.
In January–June, non-member companies of Ukrtruboprom showed the following results:
- Ilyich Iron and Steel Works — 70.7 thousand tons (-13.9% against the same period of 2019);
- Kominmet — 65.2 thousand tons (-8.2%).
In 2019, Ukraine cut production of pipes by 9.1% to 1.002 million tons against the previous year.