Member companies of Ukrtruboprom cut production by 24.5%
In January 2021, Ukrainian pipe companies reduced pipe production by 13.1% to 55.7 thousand tons compared to January 2020, according to Interfax-Ukraine.
Member companies of Ukrtruboprom reduced pipe production by 24.5% to 29 thousand tons in January.
Production at Interpipe companies declined as follows:
- Interpipe NTRP — 12.6 thousand tons (+5.9% against January 2020);
- Interpipe NMPP — 0.6 thousand tons (-86.4%);
- Interpipe NIKO TUBE — 14.2 thousand tons (-30.7%).
Dniprovskiy Pipe Works was idle in January. Centravis maintained production at the level of January last year, 1.5 thousand tons of stainless steel. Trubostal produced 0.1 thousand tons of pipes in January.
Non-member companies of Ukrtruboprom showed the following results:
- Ilyich Iron and Steel Works — 13.9 thousand tons (-7.3%);
- Kominmet — 12.8 thousand tons (+19.6%).
In 2020, Ukraine cut production of pipes by 16.3% to 854 thousand tons against 2019.