The conference will bring together steel traders, producers, industry specialists and service centers
On November 30, 2023, a conference dedicated to the International Steel Trade Day will be held in Dusseldorf, Germany, which will discuss the challenges, threats and opportunities of steel trading, as well as the impact of CBAM on the industry.
The conference will provide an opportunity to establish new connections and reveal the potential of steel trading.
The event will bring together steel traders, producers, industry specialists and service centers to discuss, share and communicate with key findings.
The program will focus on:
- prospects for international trade supplies of steel;
- EU guarantees and other trade protection measures;
- CBAM and its impact on European importers and industrial consumers;
- the global agreement between the EU and the US on steel and aluminum;
- steel supply chains;
- the future of international steel trade;
- path to zero emissions;
- industrial tools of steel trade.
You can register for the event by link.
Registration fees are €250 for EUROMETAL Members or a National Federation Members, and €450 – for other members.