- Ukraine needs to learn how to neutralize the effects of increased protectionism in foreign markets
- Ukraine cannot afford an ongoing and strict quarantine. Otherwise, the country will lose 16–20% of its GDP
- Steelmaking is one of the industries where risk of default is always high
- M&A activity in the sector is historically low
- Funding of decarbonization remains the key problem affecting the industry
GMK Center collects data on site use in particular locates cookie files in users' browthers. Read More
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.